Imp lost Bloodpact

Discuss game issues here before reporting them.

Moderator: Lix Tetrax

Norrak72

Imp lost Bloodpact

Post by Norrak72 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:41 pm

This morning on my Bloodelf Scave I got an imp and I learned him the spell/ability Bloodpact.
When I logged back in this afternoon, my imp didn't know Bloodpact anymore. It had also dissapeared from his spellbook. So I had to buy the spell again and learn it again. Now it was definatly in my spellbook.

For testing purpose, I logged out again and back in. And indeed, Bloodpact was gone again from my spellbook and I had to rebuy it once again.

So it seems that logging out makes my warlock forget some/all of his minion spells.

Norrak72

Re: Imp lost Bloodpact

Post by Norrak72 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:57 pm

My imp died (on Felendren) and when I called him again, he didn't have Bloodpact anymore. It had also dissapeared from my spellbook. So it seems that it dissapeares aswell if the imp dies. (Btw is it normal that my imp gets a new name each time I have to summon him ? Or am I summoning a new imp and is that the reason that he has lost all of his spells ? - sorry, never played a Warlock before).

Netherspite
Site Admin

Post by Netherspite » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:27 pm

Resolved.
Please use the Issue Tracker located on the website next time. that way it's more readable.

Norrak72

Post by Norrak72 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:32 am

Retested and works fine now.

Will use the bugtracker system as of the next one I find. ;-)